This experience if for two children and allows younger enthusiasts to work alongside our keepers with a variety of species. You’ll take part in feeding selected animals and cleaning their enclosures as well as creating some fun enrichment. This is less demanding than the adult keeper package, runs from 10:00-15:00 and is more suitable for 8-15 year olds.
You’ll clean and feed either the coati or rabbit or help clean out the goats, plus make enrichment for the meerkat, raccoon dog orcoati – it’s your choice.
As well as feeding the otters and having a private Close Encounter session with our reptiles and amphibians, you will meet our notorious lynx!
– A fun and educational day as a zoo keeper
– Get fully involved in feeding and care
– Learn about all the different species
– Enjoy lunch in the Jaguar Restaurant
– Get a certificate of your achievement